The huge buzz around Social Media now is the sequel of SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus epic drama Bahubali 2. Already the trailer is rocking over in all social media and set the huge expectation before the release. Booking starts in some theaters and it almost getting full and the fans are going into a tizzy with some popular hashtags.
Why is Bahubali so special? The beginning of Bahubali released in 2015 by S. S. Rajamouli simultaneously in two languages Tamil, Telugu. The film, which was made on a budget of 180 crores and it registered the first and only South Indian film to gross over 650 crores (6.5 billion) worldwide.
The most interesting question of 2015 is Why Did kattappa killed baahubali? Till now we are searching for the answers. There are many answers and articles in social media and you may come to know the final answer on 28th April.
This article is about the controversy of the story between Prabhas as Shivudu alias Mahendra Bahubali and Amarendra Bahubali and Rana Daggubati as Bhallala Deva/Pallvalathevan in Mahishmathi. The hero of the movie as per Part I, was Prabhas (Mahendra Bahubali) and the villain (negative role) of the movie was Rana Daggubati (Pallvalathevan).
As per some incidents in Part I, we can convey that Mahendra Bahubali was the culprit and Pallvalathevan trying to save the Mahishmati from Bahubali and finally Kattappa came to know the truth about Bahubali that he’s was a traitor and he killed him with the dagger.
Let’s see some incidents which were happened in Part I.
- When the Kalakeyas start a war with the Mahishmathi, some people were held captive. At that time Bahubali took bolas weapon which is not a usual site on the war ground. But the way things unfolded by saving the people with bolas and clearly shows that he is very much prepared and pre-planned for the war, so he knows already that Kalakeyas going to take people as hostages, then Bahubali saved the people and he won the hearts of people in Mahishmathi and won the war finally and easily.
- Sivagami (Ramya Krishnan) loved the two children’s blindly and since Bahubali was an adopted child of Sivagami, she showed more affection on him than his own son Pallvalathevan but Bijjaladev (Nasser) knows that Bahubali was a traitor and he doesn’t want him to rule the world as a king.
- Kattappa came to know the truth about Bahubali completely he decided to kill Bahubali to save the country.
- For the miscreant work of her husband, Maharani Devasena was punished by Pallvalathevan and Bijjaladev.
- Finally, Pallvalathevan sorted out all problem and ruled the kingdom as a king but now the entry of Bahubali son as Shivudu and he took Devasena from the Mahishmathi.
Let’s wait for 28th of April to see what happened in the flashback and Why Did kattappa kill bahubali? Who is the real traitor? Who will be the real king of Mahishmathi? Can’t wait to take a look of Bahubali I again and watch out the trailer of Bahubali II here – http://www.surfolks.com/baahubali-the-conclusion-trailer/