Popular Indian actresses, Deepika Padukone making her Hollywood debut in the Vin Diesel starrer ‘XXX – Return of Xander Cage’ occupied the 10th position in the list of Highest Paid Actresses of 2016. Published by Forbes magazine, Deepika along with the Chinese Actresses Fan Bingbing are the only Asians to feature in the list headed by Jennifer Lawrence.
Earning $46 million Jennifer Lawrence occupies the top position for the second successive year. Lawrence is followed by Melissa McCarthy and Scarlett Johansson occupying the second and third position respectively. Cameron Diaz, Kristen Stewart and Angelina Jolie are the notable absentees from the 2015-year list. Check out Forbes’ complete list of the Top-10 Highest Paid actresses of 2016.
1. Jennifer Lawrence, $46 million
2. Melissa McCarthy, $33 million
3. Scarlett Johansson, $25 million
4. Jennifer Aniston, $21 million
5. Fan Bingbing, $17 million
6. Charlize Theron, $16.5 million
7. Amy Adams, $13.5 million
8. Julia Roberts, $12 million
9. Mila Kunis, $11 million
10. Deepika Padukone, $10 million