How to Create an Email Signature in Outlook
An email signature is a text that contains information about your identity like your name, mobile number, desk number and it can be anything. It is wise to use signature for your email, as it looks very professional. You can also include your website link to your signature as it can add more value to your business by navigating your email readers to your website. You might think who is going to seeing your signature, who is going to visit your website at your signature, etc… but it is always a best practice to use information likes this on your signature. It actually saves your time on typing ‘thanks, regards, etc…’ every time when you draft the mail.
Follow the steps given below to create an email signature in outlook:
- Select Tools => Options, from the main menu in Outlook.
- Go to the Mail Format tab.
- Click Signatures, under signatures section.
- Go to the E-mail Signature tab and click New.
- Type the desired name for your signature and click ok.
- Now you can edit the signature by selecting the signature that added to your signature list, you can find the ‘edit signature’ layout below. Add or update your signature and save it.
If you have more than one signature for different purposes, name them accordingly.
Refer the screenshots below for clear understanding.