Kolkata Knight Riders registered their second consecutive win today against SRH going very strong in this IPL 2017. They defeated SRH by 17 runs and they won comfortably in the home ground. Sometimes our decision may go wrong, Sunrisers Hyderabad won the toss and decided to field.
This time Gambhir struggled a bit and Robin Uthappa took charge today and well compiled 68 run knock guided KKR to a 17-run win over SRH at Eden Gardens. Manish Pandey scored 46 runs and this partnership and Yusuf Pathan contribution of 21 runs help KKR to complete the innings with the total of 172/6.
Bhuvneshwar Kumar bowling attack is really impressive and a challenging one. David Warner and Shikhar Dhawan got SRH off to a steady start but the middle-order batsmen played too slow to cope up with the required run rate as it kept on climbing over by over. Yuvraj Singh and Ben Cutting hit some shots but it wasn’t enough, as they eventually lost by 17 runs.
For Sunrisers Hyderabad, Warner and Yuvraj Singh scored the highest 26 and for Kolkata, Sunil Narine registered the best bowling figure 18/1 in four overs. Let’s see some important highlights of the match.
- Robin Uthappa scored 68 runs from 39 balls with 4 sixes & 5 boundaries help KKR to set a target of 172 runs.
- Manish Pandey (KKR) batted well today scored 46 runs of 35 balls (2 sixes, 3 boundaries).
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar spell of 4 overs 20 runs and 3 wickets is really excited the visitors today.
- Sunil Narine, the perfect all-rounder strikes with the ball this time bowled an extraordinary spell of 4 overs 18 runs with a wicket.
- Everyone from SRH contributed some runs and we can’t able to see some big partnership and they lose the wickets at regular intervals.
Watch out the complete highlights of the match KKR vs SRH here – https://goo.gl/VRIzeY
123 total views, 1 views today