The clash of Delhi Daredevils vs Kings XI Punjab at the Feroz Shah Kotla stadium, Delhi Daredevils beat Kings XI Punjab by 51 runs to register their second successive win in 2017 Indian Premier League. Delhi Daredevils improved their batting performance where the openers Sanju Samson and Sam Billings put 53 runs partnership on board and the rest of the player’s contribution to the team help to finish the innings for 188/6(20).
The young batting talent in the team has generated enough excitement in the first two games. But it’s here that the need to translate that into consistency. There was a collapse in Kings XI chase and they got off to a worst possible start. Hashim Amla, who looked good for his 19, was soon sent back to the pavilion. Eoin Morgan pushed hard for the team but after his departure, KXIP lost their hope.
But Axar Patel played a good 44-run knock towards the end but it eventually ended in a losing cause. Shahbaz Nadeem who really impressed the audience with the ball bowled an extraordinary spell. Chris Morris and Pat Cummins joins the hand and bowled a terrific spell who guided their team to victory. Let’s see some important highlights of the match.
- Sam Billings scored his second IPL fifty and he scored 55 runs from 40 balls that include 9 boundaries.
- Corey Anderson shows some fireworks in final overs scored 39 runs from 22 balls with 3 sixes and 3 boundaries.
- Chris Morris, the dangerous player of DD smashed 16 runs from 8 balls with a six.
- Axar Patel done some magic with the bat and scored 44 runs of 29 balls (3 sixes and 1 boundaries).
- Shahbaz Nadeem bowling attack 2 overs 13 runs 2 wickets & Chris Morris spell of 4 overs 23 runs 3 wickets, Pat Cummins spell of 4 overs 23 runs 2 wickets help DD to pack up KXIP easily.
Check out the complete highlights here – https://goo.gl/hgDlar
124 total views, 1 views today