It’s again a double header stunning Sunday isn’t so? Since the Mumbai Indians was in full swing, another victory here over Gujarat Lions by six wickets. Nitish Rana, the energetic young player of Mumbai Indians fine knock of 53 runs help MI to chase down the target and registered their consecutive win in this IPL 2017.
Gujarat Lions who batted first lost his dangerous man Dwayne Smith in first over itself. Brendon McCullum did try to score quickly and he did 64 off just 44 but he didn’t get much support from the other end. Suresh Raina played slowly and Dinesh Karthik 48 runs and Jason Roy too hit some boundaries in final over managed GL to put on a decent 176 runs on the board.
Mitchell McClenaghan, Harbhajan Singh, Krunal Pandya bowling performances help MI to seal their fourth straight win in 2017 Indian Premier League. Chasing a target of 177, MI lost Parthiv Patel early but Nitish Rana & Jos Butler 85 runs partnerships make a fine start but after the departure of both batsmen, Captain Rohit and Pollard 68 runs partnership completed an impressive win for MI.
Let’s see some important highlights of this match.
- Brendon McCullum is back with bang scored 64 runs from 44 balls with 3 sixes and 6 boundaries.
- Dinesh Karthik 48 runs from just 26 balls with 2 sixes and 2 boundaries and Jason Roy 7 balls 14 runs (1 Six) helps the team to score 176(20)
- Mitchell McClenaghan bowled 4 overs 24 runs and took 2 wickets shows his tremendous bowling performance.
- Harbhajan Singh, again impressed with the ball bowled 4 overs 22 runs with a wicket.
- Nitish Rana, unstoppable in this IPL scored 53 runs of 36 balls (2 Sixes, 4 Boundaries).
- It’s nice to see Rohit Sharma comeback scored 40*(29) with 3 boundaries and 1 six.
- Pollard continuous performance is the added advantage for the team scored 39(23) with 3 six and 2 boundaries.
Watch out the complete highlights of the match here – https://goo.gl/WSF42I
108 total views, 1 views today