IPL 2017 – MATCH 17 – RCB vs RPS – RCB Chase and RPS Reply
Wow!! Sunday night is really terrific here the another extraordinary and must win match for Rising Pune Supergiant thrashed Royal Challengers Bangalore at M Chinnaswamy Stadium. RPS bowling and fielding efforts successfully defend the lowest total against RCB at home.
Three losses in a row for RCB. Need a strong comeback after this huge loss. Absolutely brilliant performance by RPS bowlers Unadkat (2 wickets), Thakur (3 wickets), Ben Strokes (3 wickets), Tahir (1 wicket) and found a method to strangle the opposition.
RPS from 127/2 to 130/7, the team saw a massive collapse but Manoj Tiwary played significantly hit some power shots in death overs. The day for MSD fans isn’t so he smashed one six out of the stadium and also the lightning stumping of AB de Villiers. A good partnership between captain Smith (27 runs) and MSD (28 runs) made a solid start but after the departure of both the wickets they struggled to complete the innings and finished with 161/8(20).
RCB could only manage 134/9 in 20 overs fallen shortly to RPS bowlers. Virat Kohli (28 runs) started well after the wicket of AB de Villiers rest of the players failed to hit and they registered the continuous loss in this IPL 2017. Let’s see some important highlights of the match.
- Manoj Tiwary innings of 27 runs from 11 balls with 2 sixes and 3 boundaries were really impressive and help to set a decent target of 162.
- Samuel Badree leg-spinner bowled a googly and took the wicket of Rahanae who started well and finished the spell of 4 overs 32 runs with a wicket.
- Sreenath Aravind also impressed with the bowling, especially in death overs. He bowled 4 overs and gave 29 runs took 2 important wickets.
- Adam Milne extraordinary bowling attack of 4 overs 27 runs 2 wickets was a notable one.
- Ben strokes awarded man of the match for the impressive spell of 4 overs 18 runs 3 wickets.
- Imran Tahir took the wicket of AB de Villiers and that would be the turning point of the match. He bowled 4 overs 27 runs with a wicket.
- Jaydev Unadkat pace bowling attack helps the team to defend the target. He bowled an amazing spell of 4 overs 25 runs with 2 wickets.
Watch out the complete highlights of RCB chase and RPS reply here – https://goo.gl/WoFuLq