IPL 2017 – Match 27 – KKR vs RCB – Complete Collapse of RCB
The complete collapse of RCB at Eden Gardens and KKR sealed a magnificent 82 runs win in this IPL 2017 on Sunday night. The top-class batsmen Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers has fallen shortly to KKR bowlers and registered the lowest score in the history of IPL.
Terrific innings by the KKR at home and going very strong in this IPL 2017. KKR came to bat and Sunil Narine, as usual, started aggressively but the complete collapse of middle order help KKR to put only 131 runs on the board. Chahal as usual impressed the visitor with the ball and he took 3 wickets for his team.
Following the chase of 132, there was a complete shock for the RCB fans, all the top-class batsmen went to the pavilion with a single digit as Kedar Jadhav recorded a high score of 9. KKR’s fast bowling trio of Nathan Coulter-Nile, Chris Woakes, and Colin de Grandhomme picked up three wickets each to win the match for their side and bundled out RCB for just 49.
Let’s see some important highlights of the match here:
- Sunil Narine 34 runs from 17 balls started well for the team with 1 six and 6 boundaries.
- Mills (RCB) bowled an impressive spell of 4 overs 31 runs and took 2 wickets.
- YS Chahal (RCB) have a good season in this IPL 2017 proved his consistency with the spell of 4 overs 16 runs and 3 wickets.
- Negi (RCB) also bowled well and took 2 wickets in 3 overs with 15 runs.
- RCB bowled out for 49 runs and they registered the lowest score in the IPL.
- NM Coulter-Nile (21/3), Yadav (15/1), Woakes (6/3), C de Grandhomme (4/3) demolished RCB with the bowling storm.
Watch out the full highlights of wicket showers for RCB here – https://goo.gl/Qyc8KZ