Sunrisers Hyderabad, the defending champions of IPL is in terrific form and remained unbeaten against Gujarat Lions with a comfortable 9 wickets win with 27 balls to spare. David Warner phenomenal innings and Moises Henriques fine innings make their team to stay top in points table of IPL 2017.
Gujarat Lions fans are disappointed by their innings since there was no Jadeja, Bravo and they need to concentrate more on bowling department. There was a collapse of top order then Dinesh Karthik (30 of 32 balls), Dwayne Smith (37 of 27 balls) steady innings helps the team to set a decent target of 136(20).
There are so many extraordinary players in Gujarat Lions and they are all well deserved. Since there was 4 days break for the team we can expect a very good comeback innings from them. They have Brendon McCullum who smashed 158 vs RCB, a look back memories that don’t fade. Even Suresh Raina, well-stuffed batsmen who can able to score big in the middle. Aaron Finch, Dwayne Smith are perfect T20 Players are there in the team will be an added advantage.
Just a start of IPL 2017, Gujarat Lions fans don’t lose your hope some magic may happen very soon. Wait for it. Let’s see some important highlights from this match.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad won the toss and chose to bowl and the bowlers are really fabulous with the impressive spells.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar, a key bowler in SRH gave only 21 runs and took 2 wickets.
- Ashish Nehra the emerging player in T20 made a good comeback in this match with the spell of 27/1
- Rashid khan of SRH from Afghanistan have some extraordinary talent attracted the audiences with the remarkable spell of 4 overs 19 runs and 3 wickets.
- David Warner massive innings 76 runs of 45 balls (4 sixes, 6 boundaries) scored his first half century in this IPL 2017.
- Moises Henriques scored 52 runs of 39 balls and the team was so happy to have this man. He is in tremendous form in this IPL.
Watch and enjoy the complete highlights of SRH vs Gl – https://goo.gl/ubctk5
Check out the complete scorecard below.
174 total views, 2 views today