Royal Enfield Continental GT bike Review, Specification, Mileage and Price
Continental GT is the lightest, fastest yet most powerful Royal Enfield Production. Mileage of Royal Enfield Continental GT is around 30-35 kmpl. Top speed of Royal Enfield Continental GT would be around 135-145 kmph. Its comes in three vibrant colors GT Black, GT Red and GT Yellow.
- Fuel Injected 535cc unit Construction Engine
- Crouched and close yet ergonomic riding posture for sporty
- Tweaked Exhaust for superior performance and the signature engine roar.
- The ECU has been re-mapped for enhanced performance and is more responsive than before.
- Nitrox Mono Suspension
- Stylish lightweight cropped front mudguard co-ordinated with a matching rear one.
Continental GT Ex Showroom / On Road Price comes around Rs. 1,89,375 to Rs. 1,92,126
|Type||Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Air cooled|
|Max. Power||29.1 bhp @ 5100 rpm|
|Max. Torque||29.1 bhp @ 5100 rpm|
|Starting||Electric / Manual|
|Ignition||Digital Electronic Ignition|
|Front Brake||300 mm dia disc|
|Rear Brake||240 mm dia disc|
|Battery 12 V||12 volt, 14 Ah|
|Head Light||Halogen Bulb Type|