Crispy Vegetarian Snacks To Enjoy Summer Vacation
What’s your choice? Crispy or fried or spicy or sweet, what would you like to have your cup of tea with? Admit it, we all look forward to tea-time where we can enjoy a steaming of the cup of chai with our favorite snacks. Generally, the tea time snacks are a formal affair with finger sandwiches, cream tea, coffee, scones and dainty cups and more.
With the overwhelming diversity of cuisines in India, each and every state has something new and unique to offer a plethora of Indian regional snacks is worth exploring. It might be either a Samosas from Punjab or Dhoklas from Gujarat, we all have our favorite companions that partner perfectly with a hot cup of tea. So, here are our best regional tea-time snacks recipes that you definitely find an interesting mix of the popular snacks ones those with modern twists and some desi delights you may not even have heard of.
Let’s start with some snacks for kids, they love crispy snacks forever. Just have a tablespoon of cornstarch from the best-modified starch manufacturers in India and get the crispy coating.
Cheese Maggi Bread Roll
A bread roll with Maggi stuffed inside is what every kid would want to eat every evening. This is a must-try recipe that every kid falls in love with this!
How to do?
- Boil 1 cup of water in a pan and add Maggi noodles, chopped vegetable whatever your choice may be, Maggi masala and salt. Once it cooked over, then add grated cheese, chili flakes, and oregano to it and mix well.
- Now the stuffing is over, now take a small amount of the stuffing and prepare some oval-shaped balls. It’s time to prepare outer coatings!
- Take bread slices and remove the sides of the bread. Roll them flat using a rolling pin and place the prepared stuffing and roll them as thin as possible. Brush the edges with water and seal them properly.
- Heat a pan and drizzle them with little oil and place the stuffed bread roll on them and shallow fry the roll until they turn golden brown. That’s it, serve it hot with Tomato Ketchup!!!
Cheesy Chocolate Paratha
Whether it might be lunch or dinner, Cheesy Chocolate Paratha will find a place on your menu in your home or at the office. Spice up your meal, by preparing some smoothies or desserts along with this and you have yourself a treat.
How to do?
- Prepare a soft dough by combining wheat flour, oil, and water. Next step is to mix grated chocolate, grated cheese, and almond powder so as to make the filling for paratha.
- Roll the dough into small portion and make roti. Now stuff the roti with the chocolate mixture and make the yummy parathas. Cook the parathas on both side by applying ghee.
- That’s it garnishes it with cheese and melted chocolate, the delicious Cheese Chocolate Paratha is ready.
For all the food lovers, indulge in this simple and tasteful Cashew Cutlet recipe. With a crunchy crisp coating on the outside and healthy cashew paste inside, this is an evergreen snack.
How to do?
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the all-purpose flour Maida and cook on a slow flame for 2-3 minutes till the nice aroma comes from the flour.
- In that flour, add finely chopped green chilies, capsicum and corn then cook for 2-3 minutes. It’s time to add milk, cheese and cashew paste. Once done, cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes or till it thickens while stirring continuously.
- Now, let the mixture to cool and makes cutlets by rolling and flattening the mixture in your palms. Mix corn flours with a little water and makes a thick paste. In this paste dip the prepared cutlets and drop it gently into the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the pan and pour oil in it and shallow fry the cutlets one by one until golden brown on both sides. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.