It’s a good idea to prepare for an interview by thinking of questions that will help you get the information needed to make a decision.
Here are five great questions to ask at the end of the interview:
1) What is your company culture like? In other words, what is it like to work here? Do people stay late after work and collaborate on projects together, or do they just go home as soon as they clock out?
The answer may give insight into how much employee morale matters.
2) How would you describe this position and its responsibilities in one sentence or less?
This question could lead to some interesting discussions about what exactly needs doing and why. It can also provide insight into your interviewer’s personality and communication style.
3) What was the impact of the pandemic & how did you support your employees?
This question will help you to understand what support was offered during a pandemic and whether that would be something that could help you in your position.
4) What’s, is your favorite part about working here?
This is a question that will give you some insight into the interviewer’s personality and whether they are likely to become your manager.
5) Where do you see the company in the future?
This will give you some insight into the company’s future plans and whether that aligns with your personal career goals.
If an interviewer asks, “Is there anything you want to ask me?” – use this opportunity to discover if the job and firm are a good match for you.
By asking these five questions, you will be able to get a better idea of what it is like to work for the company and make your decision about whether this job is right for you.