Why would you want to stop single JS file in website.
Mostly of the validation are written in JS file, if we want to bypass the validation and access the content without issue. We would want to block that JS file, with the specific validation process.
How to Block Single JS File
- Find identify the right JS, which is doing the validation process, using developer tools like inpsect element / firebug.
- Install Adblock Plus for your browser. This plugin will block all the advertisement displayed in the website.
- After Installing, Open Options in Adblock Plus.
- Select ‘Add your own filters’ tab in options screen.
- Enter the JS file complete URL in the text box and click ‘Add Filter’
- Now go back to the website and refresh it, the particular JS file will be blocked and the validation process will be ignored.
[appbox chromewebstore cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb]
[appbox firefoxaddon adblock-plus]
[appbox chromewebstore hcdjknjpbnhdoabbngpmfekaecnpajba]
[appbox firefoxaddon noscript]
This worked out for me, do leave your comments on this.