STRIVING HARD TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER? MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOING THESE THINGS
The secret of living a successful life is no secret all. We all want to make our life better and the search for success tends to blossom in our life at some point of time for every one of us. As MS Dhoni says in one of his interviews “In fact, there is no single batsmen in the history of the game who mastered cricket so well that he never got out at all.”
Likewise there is one dedicate secret that make our lives better to be successful. Life is all about being disciplined and trying to make mistakes and to not repeat the same mistake again. Below are few disciplined actions you can incorporate in your daily life to get to whatever heights you want to reach in life.
- Get organized. Put back things to their places after you have used them.
- Be grateful to people who’ve helped/are helping make your life better.
- Do a physical activity everyday that makes your heart beat faster.
- Eliminate time wasters and self-serving people from your life.
- As much as possible, eat food that’s cooked at home.
- Don’t be on your telephone when going off to sleep.
- Don’t skip breakfast. Eat at least three meals a day.
- Have at least one meal a day with your family.
- Start saving the day you start earning.
- Be present. Practice self-awareness.
- Spend at least an hour in the open.
- Purchase only what you need.
- Set goals and pursue them.
- Relax your body.
- Love yourself.
- Read books.
- Help others.
- Listen to people.
- Don’t waste words.
- Organize your house.
- Organize your workplace.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Drink 7–8 glasses of water every day.
- Keep learning something new every day.
- Don’t get too attached to material things.
- Increase self-reliance and decrease dependence.
- Don’t give free advice to those who don’t value it.
- See good in the painful and opportunity in challenges.
- Take free advice. That’s one thing most people give for free.
- Take responsibility for your actions and don’t look for excuses.
- Learn to forgive. Holding grudges harms you more than anyone else.
- Learn to prioritize. Do what’s most important first and then get to next.