A fine thriller match yesterday at Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium in Delhi and Kolkata Knight Riders continue their rich form and they chased the target of 169 with a ball to spare against Delhi Daredevils. KKR have now won 11 out of the 18 matches between the two sides.
What a match!! Manish Pandey and Yusuf Pathan of KKR nailed the victory from DD. Credit to the Delhi bowler who fought very strongly. Take a bow!!Manish Pandey 69 runs from 49 balls massive innings helped KKR to stay top in the points table of IPL 2017 with a better run rate.
Delhi Daredevils opted to bat scored 168/7(20). Rishabh Pant terrific innings scored 38 runs in just 16 balls and rest of the player’s contribution they managed to set the target of 169. The start of KKR is very poor and they lost first three wickets very quickly. But Manish Pandey* and Yusuf Pathan dislodged Mumbai Indians with their excellent partnership.
Let’s see some important highlights of the match.
- Rishabh Pant excellent knock of 38 runs of 16 balls (4 sixes, 2 boundaries) especially in Umesh Yadav(KKR) over he smashed 27 runs.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile excellent spell of 4 overs 22 runs 3 wickets plays a crucial role for the team.
- Yusuf Pathan, who scored 59 runs of 39 balls (2 sixes, 6 boundaries), put on a century stand with Pandey.
- Manish Pandey played an unbeaten match-winning knock of 69 runs of 49 balls (3 sixes. 4 boundaries).
- Zaheer Khan (4 overs 28 runs 2 wickets) and Pat Cummins (4 overs 39 runs 2 wickets) rocked the visitors’ top-order but lost way in the middle overs.
Check out the highlights of fantastic thriller here – https://goo.gl/VzfsaB