Match 37 – SRH vs KKR – Warner’s Ton & Uthappa Fight Back Fifty
Another big header on Sunday night at Uppal, the clash between two strong teams SRH vs KKR where SRH thrashed KKR by 48 runs. Both teams are in good form in this IPL 2017 and the match was so interesting. With this win, SRH stays in the third spot while KKR remains in the top spot.
SRH came to bat and the man in-form David Warner lightning century (126 runs) and Kane Williamson terrific knock helped SRH to finish their innings with 209/3 in 20 overs. KKR bowlers tried their best and can’t able to stop the SRH batsmen to score runs that result in a huge target of 210.
Following the chase of 210 runs, both the opener Gambhir (11 runs) and Narine (1 runs) gone quickly to the pavilion. Uthappa who having a
fantastic season in this IPL scored another half century and tried to balance the team with Manish Pandey (29 runs) at another end. After the departure of Pandey, Uthappa rest of the batsmen failed to finish the innings and they manage to get only 161 runs from 20 overs.
- Kumar, Mohammed Siraj and S Kaul of SRH took 2 wickets each for his side and showed their performance with the tight bowling attack. Let’s see some important highlights of the match here.
- David Warner excellent knock of 126 runs from 59 balls (8 sixes, 10 boundaries) proved his consistency in this IPL 2017 and going very strong and was awarded the man of the match.
- Kane Williamson scored 40 runs from just 25 balls (5 boundaries) stand with the partner Warner and helped SRH to touch 200+ marks.
- Woakes (KKR) took only one wicket for his side and rest of the KKR bowlers performance not up to the mark.
- Uthappa (KKR) continue to blow and scored a magnificent half century (53 runs from 28 balls).
- B. Kumar (29/2), Mohammed Siraj (26/2) & Kaul (26/2) contribution to the team with the ball and lead the team to the path of victory.
Watch out the complete highlights of the match here – https://goo.gl/Il6eOy