Pregnancy is one of the most fascinating things ever to happen to any woman. Especially when one is pregnant for the first time, much care is required. The first timer experiences most difficulty during the pregnancy period and this is only because of not knowing about it anything. So, one needs to know everything if she is pregnant for the first time like the symptoms, care needed to be taken during this time, what to eat, what not to eat, precautions etc.
For the time it may feel weird during the pregnancy because of sudden changes but always know that it’s going to be fine. Obviously, a family is always there to help but still, one is worried always about everything related to pregnancy so here are some weird but must to know things to know about pregnancy.
- Swelling of feet. Yeah! it’s true that sometimes your feet may swell up to one more shoe size.
- A uterus is of the size of a small peach but then it stretches about 500 times its original size.
- If you are tall or overweight then there are more chances to carry twins than the smaller or with less weight.
- The baby has its fingerprints by 9-12 weeks in the womb.
- During pregnancy, you produce estrogen as much as you do in 3 years which can explain the frequent mood swings.
- Pregnant women have an increased blood volume that means bloody nose or bloody gum during pregnancy is a normal thing though you should see the doctor for any weird thing.
- Also, with the increased blood volume, the heart actually also grows in size to pump more blood for the baby.
- Babies cry in womb though you can’t hear them because of the fluids.
- Lactation on hearing any baby crying sound is also experienced for a pregnant woman.
- During pregnancy, a hormone Relaxin is released which makes the pregnant woman’s hips and pelvis soft to open up for delivery.
- The sense of smell is increased during pregnancy.
- During pregnancy, the blood of the pregnant woman has less oxygen which causes forgetfulness.
- One out of three women gives birth via cesarean section.
- Orgasms induce contractions so in case of late delivery then due date, doctors actually ask to have safe intercourse.
- Another unfortunate effect of pregnancy is bad breath.
- Due to the expansion of the skin, it may become dry, itchy and uncomfortable and can leave stretch marks. Application of lotion and oil can help in this case.
Pregnancy, as mentioned above, is one of the best things ever to happen but in the case of conceiving related problems, there are many solutions out there. One is them is IVF technology. In India, you can choose the best IVF specialist in Chennai and after your baby arrives you can choose the best pediatric hospital in Chennai to provide you with the blessing of having a child and for keeping your baby healthy.