Continental GT is the lightest, fastest yet most powerful Royal Enfield Production. Mileage of Royal Enfield Continental GT is around 30-35 kmpl. Top speed of Royal Enfield Continental GT would be around 135-145 kmph. Its comes in three vibrant colors GT Black, GT Red and GT Yellow.
- Fuel Injected 535cc unit Construction Engine
- Crouched and close yet ergonomic riding posture for sporty
- Tweaked Exhaust for superior performance and the signature engine roar.
- The ECU has been re-mapped for enhanced performance and is more responsive than before.
- Nitrox Mono Suspension
- Stylish lightweight cropped front mudguard co-ordinated with a matching rear one.
Continental GT Ex Showroom / On Road Price comes around Rs. 1,89,375 to Rs. 1,92,126
Royal Enfield Continental GT is now discontinued in India.
|Type||Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Air cooled|
|Max. Power||29.1 bhp @ 5100 rpm|
|Max. Torque||29.1 bhp @ 5100 rpm|
|Starting||Electric / Manual|
|Ignition||Digital Electronic Ignition|
|Front Brake||300 mm dia disc|
|Rear Brake||240 mm dia disc|
|Battery 12 V||12 volt, 14 Ah|
|Head Light||Halogen Bulb Type|