Starting a new business can be tough, and it’s never easy to know where to begin.
That’s why we have put together the list of must-read books for entrepreneurs who are just getting started in their online businesses!
The books on this list cover everything from marketing, branding, and managing your time. These are all crucial skills that will help you succeed as an entrepreneur, so make sure to check out these amazing titles before you get too far into your journey.
Here is the list of must-read books for entrepreneurs:
– The New Rules of Marketing & PR by David Meerman Scott – A classic marketing book for entrepreneurs that helps you understand how to market your business in the digital age.
– The Lean Startup by Eric Ries – A must-read for entrepreneurs who are thinking of launching a new product or service and want to minimize risks and uncertainty.
– Start With Why by Simon Sinek – This will teach you what differentiates an entrepreneur from a huge success and those who struggle to make ends meet.
– The Four Steps to the Epiphany by Steve Blank – A must-read for people who are starting a new company. This will teach you how to brainstorm and find your business idea.
– Interviewing Users: How To Uncover Compelling Insights by Steve Portigal – Usability testing is an essential part of designing successful products, and this book will show you how.
– Designing for Emotion by Aarron Walter – This book will teach you how to design appealing products that people want to purchase and use.
– The Design Of Everyday Things by Don Norman – If you are an entrepreneur who has never designed a product before, this is required reading for understanding how to design something that people can use properly.
– The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Customer Development by Brant Cooper and Patrick Vlaskovits – If you are in the early stages of starting your company, this book will teach you how to speak with customers and understand their pain points.
– Lean Analytics: Use Data To Build A Better Startup Faster by Alistair Croll and Ben Yoskovitz – This book will teach you how to run experiments and use data in your business.
– Zero To One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel – Entrepreneurs need to understand how risk can be your best friend, and understanding this book will help you do that.
– Getting Real: The Smarter, Faster, Easier Way To Build a Successful Web Application by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hansson – This book will teach you how to take an idea and make it into a business.
– Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook For Becoming A Top Expert In Any Field by Russell Brunson. This book is full of interviews with people who have made a living teaching, consulting, and coaching.
– Ctrl Alt Delete: Reboot Your Business. Reboot Your Life. Your Future Depends on It by Mitch Joel – If you’re thinking about starting up your own business or want to improve your current one, this book is a must-read.
– Superconnector: Stop Networking and Start Building Business Relationships that Matter by Scott Gerber – This guide will teach you how to start connecting with people without fear and feeling like you’re bothering them.
– Traction: A Startup Guide To Getting Customers by Gabriel Weinberg & Justin Mares – Whether you’re a bootstrapper with no funding or an investor, this book will help you get traction.
– Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman – This is a book on how to apply entrepreneurial thinking tools and insights to grow any business, big or small.
In conclusion, as an entrepreneur, you need to stay updated with the latest knowledge and trends every day. Spend at least half an hour every for reading new books or learning new things.
Keep your eyes open for more blog posts like this.